Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Fly Guys


Who is ready for the Flyers game tonight?! 

On March 26 Andrew Culp and I went to the Flyers Game. 
Flyers VS. Tampa Bay Lightning. 

Going to a Flyers game is always a good time. It's pretty much impossible to find yourself not getting into the game. And to make the experience even better, Centennial Blueprints print team and I worked on a sign to bring to the Flyers Game. Talk about getting noticed..

We made it on the camera with the sign & we even got our picture taken. Take a look: 



Centennial Blueprint will get you noticed no matter where you go.   


10 comments:

  1. And you didn't get kicked out! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, haha luckily we did not get kicked out. Everyone loved the sign

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is Andrew married? I would love to run my fingers through his hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be there tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We would rather win on a Friday night, we purposely let the Pens win last night. Who wants to party on a work night anyway...Friday is the night it ends baby! Oh and Andrew's hair is soft as silk!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yess! That's what I am thinking! Today is the day! Let's go FLYERS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me next for Drew :) owowowow

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well maybe I will have to make a contest...the winner gets a Date Night with Drew & his luscious locks..

    ReplyDelete