Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Andrew S. Culp

Since every one seems to be so infatuated with
  Andrew S. Culp 
I thought it would be a great
 idea to interview 
him for today's blog. So here goes.

Brittany: How long have you been working at Centennial Blueprint for?
Andrew: I worked 3 years part time and 7 years full time
Brittany: Describe your job description to me
Andrew: I am the manager of the graphic design and print department. I oversee all work and billing done through these departments.
Brittany: What's the hardest thing about your job?
Andrew: Juggling multiple tasks but we have been hiring new employees to help distribute duties evenly. It has been helping us take on new work and expand while meeting deadlines.
Brittany: What kind of hair products do you use?
Andrew: Treseme. All Treseme. Shampoo and Conditioner and on the weekends I like to add a little mousse. I am very particular in styling my hair, I shower, put the mousse in, blow dry and comb through.
Brittany: When you were younger what did you want your occupation to be?
Andrew: Ghost Buster.
Brittany: I see you have tattoos, do you plan on getting more?
Andrew: Yes, I plan on getting full sleeves done. I also want a lower neck tattoo.
Brittany: What do you like most about your job?
Andrew: Getting to work with people I get along with and care for. Also seeing the company grow into wonderful things and being a helpful part of it.





Who should I interview next week?



No comments:

Post a Comment