Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Cabin Fever

Over the weekend I went up to the Mountains for a mini-vacation. It was so relaxing! The house we had stayed in had the most breath taking back yard. The house overlooked the lake, at the very end of the back yard was a mini beach. On the beach was a fire pit outline in large rocks and surrounding the fire pit sat white plastic chairs. On the left was a dock that was shaded by a couple of trees.


The weekend went by way too fast as expected. No, I wasn't at an island where I could see my toes through the water (I would have loved that though!) I got thrown in the lake, fed the ducks and hungout on the boat. It was a simple vacation but it made me realize that a perfect vacation doesn't have to be in Cancun (although it would be nice) What is your ideal vacation spot?

1 comment:

  1. My ideal vacation spot is at Centennial Blueprint of course! Wait...what is happening to my nose...why is it getting so large all of a sudden. Ok ok, Lake Tahoe.

    ReplyDelete